Apple Pie a la mode Martini
This cocktail combines hard cider, vanilla ice cream and club soda to make an egg-cream like drink that tastes like dessert in a glass!
- 3 1/2 ounces Hard Apple Cider
- 1 scoop Vanilla ice cream
- 1 splash club soda
- 1 ounce vodka (optional)
- 1 cup Ice
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 slice apple
Combine the cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
Add ice, ice cream and cider to a blender. If using vodka, add at this time as well. Blend for about 15 seconds until ice is incorporated and the mixture is nice and frothy.
Pour mixture into chilled coupe glasses. Top with a splash of club soda.
Garnish with the apple slice and cinnamon/sugar mixture as shown. Serve immediately.
- Calorie info is for non-vodka version. Add 65 calories for 1 ounce vodka.
- Adding vodka will make this drink a bit stronger. You can use plain vodka, but feel free to change it up and add whipped cream flavored vodka, caramel vodka, apple vodka, etc.!
- Whipped cream is optional and always welcome! We added the whipped cream to the mocktail/non-alcoholic version of the drink.
- To make this a non-alcoholic drink, replace the hard cider with regular apple cider, and omit the vodka.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.3g | Protein: 2.4g | Fat: 7.1g | Saturated Fat: 4.5g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 266mg | Fiber: 0.6g | Sugar: 26.4g | Calcium: 88mg