Caramel Apple Mimosa
This bubbly concoction combines some of the best fall flavors - apple cider and caramel - into one smooth drink that could easily be dessert!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1/2 tablespoon caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 ounces caramel vodka
- 3 ounces apple cider
- 3 ounces prosecco
- 1 slice apple for garnish
Rim your glass with the caramel sauce, then roll or dip into the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Add the caramel vodka and apple cider to the glass and give a gentle stir.
Fill the glass with the prosecco.
Add the sliced apple for garnish.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- You will have leftover sugar and cinnamon mixture. Just roll the glass to thoroughly coat in the caramel sauce.
- This drink is best served VERY COLD. Since we don't use a cocktail shaker and ice in this recipe, considering storing your caramel vodka in your freezer for a few hours before making this drink, and make sure the apple cider and prosecco are refrigerated.
- You can use any apples for this recipe - we used Honeycrisp because they are my favorite but any would be great. You could even do one slice of green and one slice of red to make it even more festive!
- We tend to use prosecco for most of our recipes requiring sparkling wine, but champagne, or any other sparkling white wine would work.
Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 19.4g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 39mg | Potassium: 110mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 11.3g | Calcium: 11mg