Candy Cane Cocktail
The beloved Christmas candy evolves into a cocktail! Vanilla vodka, creme de menthe, white creme de cacao and crushed candy canes join forces to make this special holiday cocktail!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 cup ice
- 3 small candy canes
- 1 1/4 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1 1/4 ounce white creme de cacao
- 3/4 ounce creme de menthe
With a mallet, crush the candy canes into a powder leaving some pieces larger than others. Place in a small, flat dish large enough to accommodate the top of the martini or coupe glass.
Moisten a paper towel with some vanilla vodka and run it along the rim of your martini or coupe glass.
Dip the glass into the candy cane powder and set aside.
To a cocktail shaker, add ice, vanilla vodka, white creme de cacao, and creme de menthe.
Shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
Strain and pour into the garnished glass. Serve immediately!
- For a clear drink as shown here, use white creme de cacao. If you use the dark, the drink will be brown.
- Pulverize the candy canes as much or as little as you like! I like seeing some larger bits of candy cane on mine but do what works for you!
- Martini and coupe glasses look the best but if you don't have those, a rocks glass can work well too.
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.7g | Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 1mg | Sugar: 14.7g