This classic cocktail combines aperol, prosecco and club soda for a delightful, fizzy and refreshing experience.
- 4.5 oz Prosecco or other sparkling wine
- 3 oz Aperol
- 1 splash Club Soda or seltzer
- 1 oz Fresh orange juice (optional)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 slice orange for garnish (optional)
- 1 sprig Rosemary for garnish (optional)
In a cocktail mixer, combine ice, prosecco, Aperol and orange juice and stir to combine.
Strain and pour into ice filled wine glass.
Add a splash of club soda or seltzer.
Garnish with orange slices and rosemary and serve immediately.
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 0.1g | Sodium: 6.4mg