Limonata Basil Cocktail
Delicious, light and refreshing cocktail that combines basil, limonata, seltzer, cucumber and vodka flavors.
- 2 oz Pellegrino Limonata
- 2 oz Seltzer (we used Lime flavored)
- 2 oz Cucumber flavored vodka
- 3 leaves Basil (save 1 for garnish)
- 2 slices Lemon
- 3 slices Cucumber (save 1 for garnish)
- 1 dash Orange Bitters (optional)
- ½ cup ice
Add lemon slices, cucumber slices and basil leaves to a cocktail shaker and muddle ingredients together.
Add Vodka and ice. Shake for 20 seconds.
Strain and pour into a coupe glass, or over ice into a rocks glass.
Add the Limonata and seltzer. Also, add orange bitters to the top, if using.
Garnish with a basil leaf and cucumber slice. Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 4.8g