A delicious and refreshing cocktail that combines prosecco, club soda, and of course, limoncello!
- 2 oz limoncello
- 3 oz prosecco
- 1 oz club soda
- 1 cup ice
- 1 sprig mint (optional - for garnish)
- 3 slices lemon (optional - for garnish)
Add ice to a glass of your choice.
Add the limoncello, followed by the prosecco and club soda.
Stir the ingredients.
Add garnishes of mint and lemon, if desired.
You can be totally creative with your additions and garnishes to this drink. Consider any of the following:
- Berries, such as strawberries, blackberries, or blueberries would be a welcome addition!
- Herbal garnishes, such as rosemary sprigs, basil, or even lavender would pair wonderfully!
- Flavored seltzers could definitely be used in lieu of club soda, but will slightly change the flavor.
Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.7g | Sugar: 21.8g