This delightful and bubbly twist on the classic Mimosa will be sure to make your holiday gatherings merry, sunny and bright! Super simple to make with flavors adored by all, and garnishes that are sure to be a hit in your home.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Gran Gala
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup prosecco
- 1 handful cranberries for garnish
- 1 sprig rosemary for garnish
To a champagne flute, add the Gran Gala, orange juice, and cranberry juice.
Stir these ingredients together.
Fill to the top with the prosecco.
Add cranberries and rosemary for garnish.
- Since we don't use ice for this drink, make sure your ingredients are all VERY cold!
- Freezing your cranberries is a great way to give them double duty as garnish and ice.
- If you are using fresh squeezed orange juice, consider passing it through a mesh strainer to avoid pulp in the mimosa.
- For a crowd, double, triple, quadruple, etc the recipe!
- Feel free to play around with flavors using more/less cranberry juice depending on your own taste.
- We used Gran Gala but you could also use Grand Marnier, Solerno Blood Orange liqueur or even Triple Sec.
Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 0.4g | Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 171mg | Fiber: 1.1g | Sugar: 16.9g | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg