This Cranberry Mimosa is packed with bright, sunny flavor, and is bursting with color! Made with prosecco, Gran Gala, orange and cranberry juice, and garnished with fresh cranberries and rosemary, this drink is sure to complement any table set for winter brunches and gatherings.
Table of Contents
The Perfect Christmas Morning Cocktail
There is nothing better than waking Christmas morning and being with the ones you love. And what better way to share that love than to cook, bake, and create delicious food and drink for those guests?
This cranberry mimosa is delicious and simple to make for a crowd, making it perfect for those morning guests, and for you as host or hostess.
All ingredients for this recipe are shown in the pic below and special notes are made in this bulleted list to assist you.
- Prosecco. You can also use champagne or other sparkling wine.
- Orange juice. Use fresh squeezed if you can.
- Cranberry juice. When we can find it, we use Red Jacket brand, but use any cranberry juice you’d like.
- Orange liqueur. Gran Gala, Grand Marnier, or Cointreau would all work well here. You can also choose to omit if you prefer less alcohol.
- Cranberries and rosemary. For a beautiful garnish!
See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
How to make it
- To a champagne flute add 1/2 an ounce of orange liqueur, 2 ounces of cranberry juice, and 2 ounces of orange juice.
- Fill to the top with prosecco and give a stir.
- Garnish with a few cranberries and a rosemary sprig.
- Serve your cranberry mimosas immediately and enjoy!
Note: You can also double, triple, quadruple, etc. the recipe and just add all ingredients to a pitcher. This option is better for a crowd.
Other Brunch Cocktails
Here are some great prosecco-based cocktails you can consider for your menu.
If you’ve enjoyed this Cranberry Mimosa Recipe or any recipe on this site, give it a 5-star rating and tell us about it in the comments below.
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup prosecco fill the glass to the top
- 1 handful cranberries for garnish
- 1 sprig rosemary for garnish
- To a champagne flute, add the Gran Gala, orange juice, and cranberry juice.
- Stir these ingredients together.
- Fill to the top with the prosecco.
- Add cranberries and rosemary for garnish.
- Serve immediately.
- Since we don’t use ice for this drink, make sure your ingredients are all VERY cold!
- Freezing your cranberries is a great way to give them double duty as garnish and ice.
- If you are using fresh squeezed orange juice, consider passing it through a mesh strainer to avoid pulp in the mimosa.
- For a crowd, double, triple, quadruple, etc the recipe!
- Feel free to play around with flavors using more/less cranberry juice depending on your own taste.
- We used Gran Gala but you could also use Grand Marnier, Solerno Blood Orange liqueur or even Triple Sec. This can also be omitted if preferred.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.