Mimosas are for mornings, but these Caramel Apple Mimosas are versatile enough to serve for brunch, pre-dinner, or dessert! The bubbly prosecco, the tart apple cider, the smooth caramel vodka, and the ridiculously delicious garnish of caramel sauce, cinnamon, and sugar, marry together into one perfectly festive holiday cocktail.
I love a good easy and festive cocktail to serve for holidays, and these Caramel Apple Mimosas couldn’t be easier to make!
They’re a great cocktail to serve your guests on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and any other winter holiday.
We added a caramel cinnamon spiced rim to make these apple cider mimosas extra pretty and festive!
All ingredients for this recipe are shown in the pic below and special notes are made in this bulleted list to assist you.
- Apple cider. We love Red Jacket brand because they’re local and make fantastic cider!
- Prosecco. You can also use champagne or any other sparkling wine.
- Caramel vodka. For caramel flavor!
- Caramel sauce. To rim the glass and give the cinnamon and sugar something to stick to. You can make your own caramel sauce, but we used a storebought sauce.
- Apple. Sliced for garnish.
See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
How to make it
- Pour 1/2 tablespoon worth of caramel sauce into a shallow dish and dip the champagne flute rims into the sauce.
- In a separate shallow dish combine 1 teaspoon of cinnamon with 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar and gently roll the dipped end of the champagne flutes into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- To each glass add 2 ounces of caramel vodka, 3 ounces of apple cider and stir gently.
- Top each glass with prosecco and stir.
- Garnish each glass with a slice of apple, serve, and enjoy!
More holiday cocktails
Here are a few more of our favorite holiday cocktails!
- Eggnog White Russian – coffee liqueur, eggnog, and vodka.
- Thanksgiving Sangria – with white wine, apples, pears, pear nectar, and apple vodka.
- Christmas Sangria – white wine, apples, cranberries, and orange juice.
- Cranberry Mimosas – with cranberry juice, orange juice, and prosecco.
- Pumpkin Spice Martini – vanilla and pumpkin vodkas, Rumchata, and a maple butter pumpkin spice rim.
If you’ve enjoyed this Caramel Apple Mimosa Recipe or any recipe on this site, give it a 5-star rating and tell us about it in the comments below.
Caramel Apple Mimosa
- 1/2 tablespoon caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 ounces caramel vodka
- 3 ounces apple cider
- 3 ounces prosecco
- 1 slice apple for garnish
- Rim your glass with the caramel sauce, then roll or dip into the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Add the caramel vodka and apple cider to the glass and give a gentle stir.
- Fill the glass with the prosecco.
- Add the sliced apple for garnish.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- You will have leftover sugar and cinnamon mixture. Just roll the glass to thoroughly coat in the caramel sauce.
- This drink is best served VERY COLD. Since we don’t use a cocktail shaker and ice in this recipe, considering storing your caramel vodka in your freezer for a few hours before making this drink, and make sure the apple cider and prosecco are refrigerated.
- You can use any apples for this recipe – we used Honeycrisp because they are my favorite but any would be great. You could even do one slice of green and one slice of red to make it even more festive!
- We tend to use prosecco for most of our recipes requiring sparkling wine, but champagne, or any other sparkling white wine would work.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.