The Lillet Spritz is a light and refreshing cocktail that combines Lillet Blanc, prosecco, and club soda. We garnish ours with some fresh basil and cucumber slices for added summertime flavor. This spritz is easy to make and easy to sip!
We love spritzes all year long, but they’re particularly great in the summer!
They’re easy to make and are a refreshing way to end a long day.
The Lillet Spritz is the latest addition to our collection of spritzes and we think you’ll love it as much as we do!
Lillet Spritz ingredients
- Lillet Blanc. This aromatized wine hails from France and is made from Sémillon and Sauvignon Blanc grapes. It has notes of orange blossom, honey, with a floral fragrance. If you cannot get your hands on Lillet Blanc, you can opt for a white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc.
- Prosecco. While many Lillet Spritz recipes include just Lillet Blanc and club soda, we wanted to add a touch of prosecco for additional flavor. If you prefer a lighter spritz, you can certainly omit the prosecco and opt for only club soda.
- Club soda. Plain club soda, sparkling water, or seltzer works best here.
- Garnish. While an orange slice makes a great garnish for a Lillet Spritz, we wanted to reinforce the flavors of summer here. We used fresh basil and cucumber slices as they beautifully complement the flavors in this Lillet Blanc spritz.
How to make it
- Fill a wine glass with ice and add 2 ounces of Lillet Blanc and 3 ounces of prosecco.
- Give the ingredients a stir, then fill to the top with club soda and gently stir again.
- Garnish with 3 thin cucumber slices and fresh basil. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Spritzes truly are emblematic of Italian aperitivo culture. Here are a few of our favorites.
- Limoncello Spritz – prosecco, limoncello, and club soda.
- Aperol Spritz – Aperol, prosecco, and club soda.
- Hugo Spritz – Elderflower liqueur, prosecco, and club soda.
If you’ve enjoyed this Lillet Spritz cocktail recipe or any recipe on this site, give it a 5-star rating and leave a review.
- 2 oz Lillet Blanc
- 3 oz prosecco
- 5 oz club soda or to fill glass
- 1 cup ice
- 3 thin slices cucumber for garnish
- 1 large basil leaf for garnish
- Add ice to a glass of your choice then add the lillet blanc, followed by the prosecco and club soda.
- Gently stir the cocktail and add garnishes of cucumber slices and basil if desired. Serve immediately.
- Sauvignon blanc can be used in place of Lillet Blanc.
- Garnish is optional; an orange slice can also be used.
- For a lower alcohol drink, omit the prosecco and replace with club soda.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.